Watershed Boat Rides
The Watershed owns a 22 foot pontoon boat and gives rides to our customers. Join us after your meal for a relaxing tour around our beautiful neighborhood.
1. Rides are given on a first come, first serve basis. Check in with our hostess to be put on the list and buy your ticket(s).
2. The cost is $5/person. Free to children 5 yrs old and younger.
3. Capacity is between 9 and 11 guests or less than 1,600 pounds.
4. Our Boat is available for hourly rental and must be reserved in advance. $150/hr. A Watershed Captain must drive the boat at all times.
5. Boat Rides are around 15 to 20 minutes. There are two separate tours (East and West Loops)
6. Times vary upon the season and are subject to weather conditions, battery charging, pre-existing rentals and boat ride demand.
7. August/September—6pm to 8:30pm Every Day
8. October through May—5pm to 8:30pm Mondays through Fridays; Noon to 9pm on Saturdays, Noon to 8pm on Sundays.
9. Our liquor license does not extend to the lake, so alcohol is not allowed on the boat.